Gamefield informs that your data will be included in a file of our identity to manage and facilitate your participation on the web and in the leagues, carry out a profile analysis, contract our products and services, send commercial communications about the video games sector, use of an anti-fraud control system, better user management, show you advertising more in line with your preferences, offer you personalized services and carry out statistical studies on navigation, sending home prizes if you are a beneficiary . Also, your data and the content you upload may be used for the preparation and publication of news and press releases about GAMEFIELD.
To be able to have a valid account you must be over 14 years old.
At GAMEFIELD, periodic inspections are carried out to ensure that users do not comment on fraud or cheating. In the event that a serious infraction or fraud attempt is detected, the account of the user who committed it will be blocked and they will be prevented from registering a new account. Administrators may assess the reactivation of blocked accounts upon receipt of a justified and motivated request by the offending user.
Gamefield informs you that, where appropriate, the following assignments can be made:
- To the Tax Authorities, for the fulfillment of fiscal obligations, as well as to Financial Entities for the management of collections and payments.
- To the competent Administrations, Judges and Courts in the case of related conflicts with the right of consumers.
- To companies to verify consent in contracting.
- To the State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges and Courts in the case of fraud in the use of payment methods.
- Companies that collaborate with Gamefield in detecting fraud in the use of the Service.
By sending your data and accepting and subscription to this Legal Notice, you give your consent to the inclusion of your data in the previous file and the treatment according to the purposes indicated above. You can revoke the consent given at any time according to the regulations for the protection of personal data. Thus, you can irreversibly cancel your account at any time through your control panel. The scores that until then you would have generated and the contents and non-personal data that you would have hosted will be kept associated with your nickname so that no user can impersonate you. In case you also want us to delete your nick, request it by email and we will cancel it immediately.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
- Right of access : It is the user's right to obtain confirmation of whether Gamefield is treating or not your personal data and, if so, obtain information on your specific personal data and the treatment that Gamefield has carried out or is performing, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or foreseen of the same
- Right of rectification : It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment , incomplete.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten") : It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when these are no longer necessary for the f ines for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn her consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been illicitly processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment : It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the data